CCTV Drainage Surveys & Inspections
Often if there is a re-occurring blockage located onsite we would always recommend that a CCTV survey is carried out. Once a report has been carried out and compiled we would relay our findings.
The use of our crawler unit and mobile CCTV can inspect the structural condition of the drain and identify any future problems before they occur. Often when entering a new home or building a CCTV survey would need to be carried out in order to ascertain whether the drain lines are in good condition also.
Our CCTV operators are trained and accredited to OS19X for piped drain and sewers and OS21X for bricked sewers. These accreditations are the highest that can be obtained for all operators who prepare CCTV reports for long term records purposes across the U.K.
Moreover, we also offer a mapping service included within our CCTV survey’s if requested. We can plot the directions that the drains run in and provide you with a 2D view via AutoCAD.
Key features of our CCTV survey:
We have some awesome gadgets that go into some interesting places. Our CCTV surveys are the only way to truly know what your drainage is actually like. We’re able to show you remotely if there’s any problem and whether it needs to be fixed quickly or its just something that needs to be kept an eye on.
- Van packs or Tanker units to clear any blockages onsite
- CCTV camera equipment to be used to record and denote findings of the drain runs condition
- Full report/Recommendations and video to be provided on a personalised usb
- Programme (Wincam) and is then sent to you by post
- We offer free no obligation site visits to go through these reports or to provide assistance if you are unsure of what service you require
RJS Drainage Services
CCTV Drain Inspection Survey Reporting & Analysis includes :
- Overall Structural Condition of Drainage System – Reporting/analysis
- Mis-connections identification and reporting
- Drainage system ownership – It is owned Private or by the Water Company
- Network Mapping – illustration to show drainage network locations and components
- Mortgage lenders and insurance company’s may/will request a drain survey. Drain 365 can provide reports that will satisfy all parties including solicitors for CON29DW’s
- First time home buyers may not be understand that a survey will provide information which is extremely important about a drainage system.
- Pre-warned the water company about defects on there property, saving time and money on repairs and preventing the buyer from experiencing problems.
- Most RICS building surveyors do not carry the equipment to carry out an in-depth survey to a critical part of the structure, everything else can be properly inspected apart from the drainage system.
- Buyers are often left in the dark about the condition of drains which are often out of sight, out of mind and can often be in a very poor condition.
- Insurance companies are often covering defective drainage as they are unaware of the true condition, a growing number now request a drain survey before offering cover.
- Detection of Vermin / Rat Infestation within the drainage system